By playing at Villa Fortuna Casino it is accepted that you agree to the General Terms and Conditions, as well as the Terms and Conditions that govern any and all promotions at the Casino.
1. Player warrants
By the act(s) of:
- Visiting the Villa Fortuna Internet Web site
- Opening an account at our casino, either via the Web site or any other means
- Downloading our software or obtaining it by any other means
- Installing our software
- Operating our software
- Making use of any Guest or Real Account at our casino
- Accepting any prize from our casino
The Player warrants and certifies the Player's understanding and acceptance of the rules, terms and conditions detailed below.
The casino is limited to players of eighteen (18) years of age and older. Participation in the activities and games (the "Game") of this casino are open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal. It is the player's responsibility to ensure that they meet the restrictions imposed based on the area they live in.
The Player understands that the Game is for entertainment value only. The Player understands and acknowledges that no deposit is necessary or required to play the Game. If a Player wishes to play without betting money, he/she may do so.
Employees of Villa Fortuna its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
- Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person.
- NB: All financial transactions, including playing, depositing and withdrawing, may only be made by REAL players in the following currencies around the world: €/£/$/CAD$
Players may not make use of robots to play casino games.
Participation at this online casino is at the sole option, discretion and risk of the Player. In particular, determination of the legality of real money casino play is the Player's sole responsibility. By placing real wagers, the Player warrants that he/she is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction and that he/she accepts that Villa Fortuna is unable to provide any warranties as to the legality or validity of their participation in real money play.
Due to legal, financial transaction regulations, and commercial reasons, Villa Fortuna Casino cannot offer any registrations to the following countries:
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Taxes, if any, on any prize are the Player's sole responsibility. The Player, by acceptance of a prize, acknowledges compliance with all Rules thereto.
Should there be a discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the gaming results on the Villa Fortuna gaming server, the results on the Villa Fortuna gaming server shall take precedence and be considered final.
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of Villa Fortuna will be final and binding in all matters.
Please note that E&OE is defined as Errors and Omissions are Excepted.
In the event of the cancellation of any game or promotion for any reason, Villa Fortuna's Management, Staff, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers will not be liable.
Should you encounter any difficulties of any nature whatsoever, you can alert Villa Fortuna by mailing us at the following email address: email@example.com and will resolve your query as soon as possible.
7. Usage and Password
Only ONE account per player/household/IP address is allowed. The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse the Player's account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any prize, or participate in the Games.
The Player is solely responsible for the security of his/her password. Should the Player have any knowledge of any unauthorized usage of the Player's account and/or password by someone else, the Player shall contact Villa Fortuna immediately and change his/her password.
Villa Fortuna undertakes to maintain your anonymity, unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes.
9. Other Conditions
- The Player confirms that (i) the terms and conditions applicable to his/her participation in the gaming activities will be agreed by him/her and (ii) any wager made by him/her will be accepted by Villa Fortuna concurrent with his/her communication of the wager to Villa Fortuna, without any other act or formality whatsoever.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world. It is the responsibility of the Player to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country.
- Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement.
- Players are responsible for withdrawing or playing out any funds which are held in the Player's account. Villa Fortuna does not undertake to notify Players that they have outstanding balances to collect.If an account is inactive for longer than 12 months, the Player will forfeit the outstanding balance.
- An inactive account is defined as:
Any account that has been inactive for a period of no less than 12 months. Inactivity means that no wagers have been placed, credits deposited or money's withdrawn during that time.
- Treatment of inactive accounts:
Villa Fortuna reserves the right to close any casino account that has been inactive for 12 months or more. Any bonus monies and loyalty points in this account will be forfeited.
- Procedures for closing such an account:
The Cash Balance and the Bonus Balance on the casino account will be transferred out. The casino account will then be locked.
- Recovery of funds:
Thereafter, should the player contact Villa Fortuna and request his Cash Balance be re-instated, the Cash Balance that was transferred out will be put back into the player's casino account and the player may then withdraw this balance or play it through in the casino.
- Villa Fortuna reserves the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion. 6.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager. 7.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, Villa Fortuna will not be liable. 8.
- Villa Fortuna will not be liable, and is not liable for any damages in the following scenarios:
- In the event of any major occurrence that is out of Villa Fortuna's control.
- The failure of Villa Fortuna central computer system or any part thereof.
- For delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system.
- For any loss as a result of any act of God. (Earthquakes, floods, lightning etc.)
- For an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism.
- For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent).
- For fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- For any damage which may be caused to the Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- Villa Fortuna and the Player shall not commit, or purport to commit, the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Rules.
- Notwithstanding any implied or express terms of this Agreement, the Player agrees that, in the event that Villa Fortuna computer hardware or software does not properly implement the rules of a casino game, does not properly implement the random number generator, or does not make proper account for the play that has occurred, Villa Fortuna shall only be liable for the Player's initial deposit. In layman's terms: The Player shall forfeit any winnings made as a result of computer or software error. 11.
- The Player acknowledges that cheating of any sort shall result in the forfeiture of all verified balances in the Player's account. The Player further acknowledges that the forfeiture of such verified balances in no way prevents Villa Fortuna from pursuing other avenues of recourse, such as criminal or civil proceedings.
- The Player fully understands that participation in these games is at the Player's sole option, discretion and risk. The Player further agrees to become party to, and shall abide by, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein. Rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time.
- The terms and conditions contained herein represents the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company and supersedes (and merges) all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company. 14.
- Villa Fortuna reserves the right to cancel the Player's account for any valid reason and/or commission an audit of the verified balance in the Player's account at the time of such cancellation.
- The Player shall hold the casino, its shareholders, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners and agents harmless, and shall fully indemnify the same groups and/or individuals from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the Player's: (i) entry, use, or re-use of the casino; (ii) use of any materials at the casino; (iii) entry, use, re-use of the casino server; (iv) participation in any game at the casino; (v) the acceptance of any payout/prize from the casino; or the breach of any warranty given in terms of this agreement.
Such action shall include (but will not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of criminalization of online/internet wagering within the Player's jurisdiction.
- The Player understands that the term Villa Fortuna is the trademark, service mark, and trade name of the Company. The Player obtains no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein. 17.
- In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at our casino, the Player, in so doing, authorizes us and/or our designated agent(s) to investigate his/her creditworthiness in connection with the aforementioned application and/or any subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the casino.
- In order to comply with the strict laws on money laundering that exist in many jurisdictions, Villa Fortuna reserve the right to report suspicious transactions to the federal or local authorities within those jurisdictions.
All use of this site is with your agreement to the following: Any type of activity which we consider suspicious may oblige us to report to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activities include:
- The use of funds suspected to be derived from illegal activities
- Any suspected intention to conceal or disguise funds derived from illegal activities
- Suspicion that the involvement of the casino is in any manner intended to facilitate criminal activity.
If we, for any reason, suspect or become aware of any of the above, we may without notice or explanation:
- Make a report to the relevant authorities; and/or
- Immediately deactivate or close your Casino Account; and/or
- Withhold any funds held in such Account; and/or
- Refuse registration or entry to all or any other Villa Fortuna and/or betting sites/ Rooms.
- The Company requires you to submit certain identity verification documents after your account has been opened. The documentation required is:
- A valid form of identity issued by the government of a recognized country/state such as a drivers license or passport,
- A copy of the front and back of the credit or debit card used to fund your casino account. Thereafter, you will be required to submit a copy of the front and back of each and every credit or debit card registered on your casino account.
- A copy of a utility bill (electricity or other) with your name and current address on it. Please note that the Casino will not accept online statements or any statements that originate from an electronic source. Players are required to provide the Casino with the copy of a utility bill (electricity or other) that has been received via postal services.
- When a player withdraws, he/she will receive a Deposit Agreement which will be emailed to the player within 48 hours. He/she needs to complete and return this in order to have his/her withdrawal, processed.
- If there are any irregularities or if there is a mismatch between the name and address of the Player, and the name and address associated with the credit or debit card, or other mode of payment, used by such Player, all transactions conducted with such credit or debit card will be considered as invalid and voidable in the sole discretion of Villa Fortuna management. 21.
- The Player acknowledges that the casino software, the "make-up" of the casino and all material which may be visually or audibly presented to the Player in the his/her use of the casino is either the intellectual property (including, but not limited to, copyright, domain name rights and trademarks) of Villa Fortuna or its licensor(s). In this regard, the Player acknowledges that he/she has no rights whatsoever to use, or lay claim to, any intellectual property belonging to Villa Fortuna and/or its licensor(s). 22.
- These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between Villa Fortuna and the Player. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct. 23.
- The Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or suspicious play (Please refer to BONUS-PROMOTIONS WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND EXCLUDED GAMES Section)
- This website is owned by Genesys Technology N.V, Emancipatie Boulevard 31, Curacao. Licenced to provide internet gaming services pursuant to a Master Gaming Licence, further this website is managed by Ardway Limited, DSLR Suite 413, Ftieh Street, Birkirkara Bypass, BKR2940 Birkirkara, Malta., providing casino gaming software and services. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Casino is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Furthermore, the Casino complies with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. Neither your money nor your identity is compromised at any time because all information is encrypted, safe and secure.
Our casino security measures include:
- Advanced Security Technology
- Transactional Integrity Safeguards
The Casino will contact you on the email address provided as your login name for all promotions, bonuses and other information.
Unless you agree to your identity being used in promotional material (such as if you win a big progressive jackpot) The Casino guarantees your anonymity. Your personal information, contact details etc. will only be used by the Casino to promote, advertise, communicate and alert you of casino activity, promotions, bonuses and other news that affect your play.
The Casino holds your personal information and will not sell, transfer, trade or rent your details out to any party.
All personal information submitted to the Casino is kept on a Secure server, and is considered privileged and is protected.
The Player has the right to close his/her Casino account at any time by contacting our customer service department, requests to will be dealt with within 24 hours.
Successful credit card deposits are debited from Players’ credit card accounts and credited to Players’ Casino account instantly.
Should a player’s Credit Card/ACH deposit be deferred due to banking errors or delays, the player’s casino account will be credited immediately and deferred billing will commence. If the casino is unable to recover the funds from the player’s credit card/bank account within 72 hours, then deferred billing will cease, and all player winnings, bonuses and loyalty points accrued from the said deposit will be deemed null and void.
10. Anti-Spam Policy
Villa Fortuna prohibits the use of its players' information in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail ("Spam").
Villa Fortuna owns the information of its players and will not sell trade, transfer or rent your personal info to any third party outside of its associated or affiliate companies.
Villa Fortuna, its affiliated and associate companies, will use your e-mail only to provide you with services and manage your account. Villa Fortuna do not permit or authorize its associate or affiliated companies to use, collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including, but not limited to, subscriber e-mail addresses.
The Player shall be responsible for checking these terms and conditions regularly for any changes.
Loyalty points are earned in the following ways:
- Slots – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Roulette – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Three Card Poker – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Keno – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Baccarat – 1 point for every $25 wagered
- Video Poker – 1 point for every $50 wagered
- Blackjack – 1 point for every $100 wagered
- Craps – 1 point for every $100 wagered
However, when playing with an active bonus, the number of loyalty points is halved – i.e.
- Slots – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Roulette – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Three Card Poker – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Keno – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Baccarat – 1 point for every $50 wagered
- Video Poker – 1 point for every $100 wagered
- Blackjack – 1 point for every $200 wagered
- Craps – 1 point for every $200 wagered
1.General Terms and Conditions for Bonus-Promotions.
PLEASE NOTE: All promotional offers are available by INVITE ONLY. All competitions, sign-up promotions and bonus-promotions are limited to registered REAL players, using USD, CAD, GBP and Euro accounts only.
The first time signup bonus is available to USD, CAD, GBP and Euro accounts only.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bonus-promotions and offers. In addition to these key terms, please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the specific conditions applicable to any promotion in which you are invited to participate.
- Management and staff of Villa Fortuna (and those of any of its holding, associate and subsidiary companies), its licensors, distributors, wholesalers or affiliates, its advertising, promotion or other agencies, and members of the immediate families of each of the above are not eligible to participate in any bonus promotions. Should there be any confusion whatsoever as to the conditions applicable, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The standard casino terms and conditions shall apply to any and all actions between Villa Fortuna and the Player, and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions applicable to each offer / promotion.
- Bonus-promotions are only valid for the period as specified in the bonus-promotion offer communication, and are specific to the referenced casino and / or account number.
- A BONUS-PROMOTIONS WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND EXCLUDED GAMES:
- All promotions at Villa Fortuna are limited to Real-money players only. No withdrawal is allowed as long as there are active and / or pending bonuses which have withdrawal restrictions until play through requirements has been achieved. Wagering for Bonuses – Play through Requirements (% contribution per game as follows):
- Wagering for Bonuses – Play through Requirements (% contribution per game as follows):
Three Card Poker *50%
Video Poker *10%
Blackjack / Craps *5%
*Percentage of wager placed that counts towards meeting wagering requirement
- After the first deposit bonus, bonuses will be given on the subsequent deposits only if you have no funds in your account from a previous deposit and deposit bonus (account balance plus bonuses is less than $/€/₤5) at the discretion of the casino, and have not requested a withdrawal. Any withdrawal or pending withdrawal will result in the void of the right to receive the remaining bonuses.
- The total maximum bonus amount that will be given for your first deposit bonus is $/€/₤100.
- Any discrepancies with funds in a player's account may affect the player's withdrawal. Furthermore, their account status may be subject to review and could be suspended.
- All match bonus offers between 1% and 100% need to be wagered through 40X by Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Tier players before a player can make any withdrawal.
For Example: Player deposits $100, gets 100% Match Bonus. To withdraw a player needs to wager $100 ($100 Bonus Money) X 40 = $4,000.
- All match bonus offers greater than 100% need to be wagered through 60X by Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver Tier players before a player can make any withdrawal, and are subject to a maximum withdrawal amount of $1000.
For Example: Player deposits $100, gets 110% Match Bonus. To withdraw a player needs to wager $110 ($110 Bonus Money) X 60 = $6,600.
- All non deposit bonuses, i.e. free spins, free money, are subject to 45X play through before player can make a withdrawal.
For example: Player claims a free spins offer. Player wins $100 from free spins. To withdraw, a player needs to wager the $100 won off free spins X 45 = $4,500 For example: Player received a $25 free chip. Player must meet 45X playthrough $25 X 45 = $1,125
- No player may redeem two non deposit bonuses (free money, free spins, etc) consecutively. I.e. a player must make at least a $25 deposit in between claiming any non deposit offers.
- If a deposit is not made between non deposit offers, any subsequent winnings will be voided.
- Reversed withdrawals are not considered deposits and will not be matched with a bonus.
- When playing with an active bonus, AU$, CA$ and € Players are strictly limited to bets no more than AU$, CA$/€8 per round and AU$, CA$/€0.50 per line. Bets in excess of these limits will deem all winnings to be void.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single OR multiple bets on a single game equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.Withdrawal / cash in requests are processed daily and payments are made on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Each individual player is entitled to one (1) account only. Winnings will only be paid to players having one account. In cases where a player has more than one account, winnings will be VOID.
- Each player may only partake in one bonus-promotion per deposit. If a player receives more than one bonus-promotion per specific deposit, any winnings will be VOID.
- For the purpose of all bonus-promotions, dates and times shall be calculated according to Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Where bonus-promotions are specifically addressed to an individual / casino account, offers are only valid in respect of the casino and casino account number, as specified in the bonus-promotion notification communication (offer).
- Irregularities between the name of the casino account holder, and the name of the individual identified with the method used to make deposits, will invalidate any offer.
- Match bonus offers must be claimed immediately after making a deposit, before commencing play, and must be used in conjunction with this same deposit. Should a player not claim the bonus immediately after making a deposit, the bonus will expire.
Should a match offer be claimed after a deposit has been played, any subsequent winnings will be voided by the casino.
Match bonuses can only be used in conjunction with a player's first deposit of the day and MUST be claimed immediately thereafter.
- The minimum cash-in amount is $/€/₤100, and there is a service fee of between $0 and $30 per transaction applicable. This amount will vary dependent on the size of the withdrawal and processor used.
- The cash-in pending period at Villa Fortuna is 3 business days. Please note: If cash-in is reversed by player during the 3 business days waiting period, the waiting period is reset and the pending period begins again.
- PAYOUT PROCEDURE AT VILLA FORTUNA:
- You are aware of and agree that the maximum amount that a Player can withdraw is up to $2,000 USD (or the equivalent amount in EURO or GBP or CAD currency) per week. All amounts larger than $2,000 will be paid in terms until the full withdrawal amount is reached. Withdrawals depend on verification of all required documents as set in Point 19 under our General Terms and Conditions.
- • Please note: The maximum cash-in amount on Free Money/Free Spins/Loyalty Points Redeemed/Competition or Tournament Prizes (No Deposit Required) is $/€/£100 (One Hundred).
- A wager is defined in the following example: If you wager 10 credits each on two spins of Age of Spartan, winning 10 Credits on your first spin and losing 10 credits on the second spin, your credit balance will not change, HOWEVER, this counts as 20 credits wagered in full and fulfills your promotional-bonus obligation. Players can use the PlayBack facility to view their wagers.
- Promotional-bonus offers by E-mail, text message and direct mail are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred. BY INVITATION ONLY.
- Any player deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified; however, their original deposit amount will be credited to their casino account.
- In cases where a player has been identified as a bonus abuser in Villa Fortuna or any of its associated casinos, Villa Fortuna reserve the right to deny a player any download bonus on his / her first deposit. In such cases, the original deposit will be refunded, however, the player will not benefit from the bonus-promotion he / she is judged to have abused.
- A bonus abuser is defined as a player who uses promotional-bonus money to deviously profit from bonus-promotions that are offered, in good faith, by the Casino with a view to gaining player loyalty. Such players generally accept bonuses, wager the minimum amount and immediately withdraw. Villa Fortuna reserves the right to take appropriate action against such Players.
- Villa Fortuna reserves the right to refuse a promotional-bonus for any reason deemed valid and appropriate including, but not restricted to, promotion abuse by a player
- Villa Fortuna reserves the right to close accounts at any time, particularly when registration information is discovered to be incorrect or misleading, or when casino management deems the player's participation to be of dishonest intention and practice, or when there is a history of charge backs on any deposits made.
- Villa Fortuna reserves the right to audit any and all withdrawals. Villa Fortuna reserve the right to reclaim bonuses or winnings for failed audits - the original wagered amount will be credited to the player's casino account though.
- Villa Fortuna reserves the right to discontinue or cancel any promotion as and when management deems it appropriate.
- Villa Fortuna bonus-promotions department is the sole judge with respect to any disputes regarding any promotional offer.
- Each promotional-bonus rule shall be severable from each of the other rules and, if any rule is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in force and in effect.
- All bonuses need to be claimed by the player themselves within the specified promotional period. No bonus will be credited to any players
- All competitions and bonus-promotions are limited to registered REAL players at Villa Fortuna only.
- In order to qualify for subsequent promotion-bonuses, the Player will need to make a minimum deposit of $25 between the last bonus credited to their casino account and the date of their application for the next bonus offer.
- Non-compliance with any promotion terms and conditions shall be deemed to be 'Promotion Abuse' and, as such, gives Villa Fortuna's Management the right to, at its sole discretion, take appropriate actions in order to facilitate a gaming experience that is fair, entertaining and beneficial to all
- By taking up any Villa Fortuna offer, and playing in our Casino, the Player acknowledges that any and all terms and conditions have been read and agreed to.
- All deposit and non deposit bonuses (including free spins, match bonuses and free money) must be returned to the casino prior to making a withdrawal. For example: A player makes a $100 deposit and claims a 50% match bonus, effectively playing with $150. The player meets wagering requirements and wins $500. Player's balance is $650 (winnings + deposit + bonus). Player must forfeit initial bonus of $50 in order to withdraw
- Withdrawals will only be paid out in the currency of residence where supported, i.e. $ (US, CA, AU), €, £, Krone. Other regions may only play in US$. Failure to adhere to this will render winnings null and void.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to claim any Free Welcome Bonus Offer(s) from Villa Fortuna Casino, regardless of an invite being received or via the website. Free Welcome Bonus Offers refers to any offer(s) made by Villa Fortuna Casino or its affiliates where free play (with bonus money) or free spins are available without the Player having to make a deposit. Please note that should such an offer be claimed by any Player from any of the countries listed below, all winnings resulting from it will be made null and void:
|• Bosnia And Herzegovina
|• Czech Republic
||• Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav
|• French Polynesia
||• Republic Of Moldova
||• Viet Nam
2. New Player Welcome Bonus
(USD, CAD, GBP and EURO accounts only).
Up to $1000 in bonuses - NEW REAL PLAYERS
As a new player, you may redeem the first deposit / welcome offers at Villa Fortuna. Each offer may only be claimed once.
- A WELCOME promotional-bonus means that Villa Fortuna will credit you with a BONUS (for example, maximum $250), which is EQUAL to 100% of the amount of your first deposit. This means, for example, that if your first real deposit is $100 you will receive a bonus of $100 ABSOLUTELY FREE.
- The WELCOME promotional-bonus will be credited to a player's account once claimed by the player him/herself.
- The Welcome Offers are as follows:
- 100% match bonus up to $250
- 50% match bonus up to $250
- 75% match bonus up to $250
- 110% match bonus up to $250
- Offers must be claimed in sequence.
- The playthrough requirement for the 100%, 50% and 75% welcome match bonus offers is 40X – i.e. the offer needs to be wagered through 40 times before a withdrawal can be made.
For Example: Player deposits $100, gets 100% Match Bonus. To withdraw a player needs to wager $100 ($100 Bonus Money) X 40 = $4,000.
- The playthrough requirement for the 110% match is 60X – i.e. the offer needs to be wagered through 60 times before a withdrawal can be made.
The maximum withdrawal amount for this offer is $1000.
For Example: Player deposits $100, gets 110% Match Bonus. To withdraw a player needs to wager $110 ($110 Bonus Money) X 60 = $6,600.
- This promotional-bonus can be claimed only once per person, family, household address, e-mail address, credit or debit card number, and environments where computers are shared (e.g. university, school, public library, workplace etc.).
- The WELCOME promotional-bonus is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional-bonus offers.
- Villa Fortuna reserves the right to change the offer, adjust the bonus terms and conditions, or deny a proportion of the bonus due to Player misuse.
- This offer is available to the depositor only, and is not transferable.
- Players need not qualify for their WELCOME BONUS immediately, and have up to 72 hours after registration as a Real Player to qualify.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single OR multiple bets on a single game equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- Excluded games – roulette, three card poker, baccarat, Vegas Strip Blackjack and Craps.
- Excluded countries. Please note that players from the following countries are prohibited from claiming the Villa Fortuna welcome / first deposit match offer: United Kingdom; Greece.